The Fraternal Society of St. Joseph purchased this property to build a permanent meeting house in 1908. Today, it serves as staff offices.
In 2007, the National Park Service sponsored the research project - In the Heart of Polish Salem: An Ethnohistorical Study of St. Joseph Hall and Its Neighborhood. To learn more about this community history, check out the link below.
#1: SAMA 29A-001
#2: SAMA 15228
#3: SAMA 15310
#4: SAMA 15345